Friday, April 25, 2008

VMAA Do the Hustle sketch challenge!

Do you have that catchy tune in your head now?? :D Do, do, do, da do, da do, do, do.... Do the Hustle!! :D That's what this night is all about, doing the hustle, trying to get your creations done and posted within 30 minutes!! Eeekkk!! :D Here's the sketch challenge for tonight hosted by me:

And my entry:

Tiny Bird, Hi Friend and Branch stamps all by A Muse, Tinplate notecard by A Muse, Chocolate Chip and Cool Caribbean CS by SU, Doodlebug Swimming Pool Paper Frills, PTI white CS, Palette Hybrid Burnt Umber ink, colored in with Copics, Certainly Celery swiped along edges of white circle, SU Scallop circle and 1 3/8" circle punches used along with 1/6" handheld circle punch and dimensionals.

More to come!! :D

~Rhonda


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty! I love the colors! Thanks for such a fun sketch!

Lori Barnett said...

Came back to look at your cards AGAIN! ha! Is that the same little bird I used on my card?? I SO didn't copy you...I swear! I just noticed it! LOL Anyways...I didn't comment on this one. How did I miss a comment on THIS! First off the colors you picked are GREAT! The blue brings a nice sky color with the image -- and it all fits together perfect! Thanks for the comment on mine too :)

Nancy said...

This is a really cool sketch. I'm going to have to try that layout sometime & see what I can come up with. This is stinkin' ADORABLE!! I just love the tiny bird on the branch :)