Friday, June 13, 2008

AMAP Inspiration Challenge

Hello! One more post today! I had some extra time and got to try out the A-muse-a-palooza Inspiration Challenge posted by Jenn Shurkus. The inspiration piece was this CUTE Vera Bradley bag.



This is a pocket card, I adhered the bottom and both the right and left sides together. The piece at the top with the rhinestone brad slides up and out.

Supplies used:
Stamps: A Muse Flower Drinks, Skinny Oval
Papers: A Muse Blueberry Kitchen notecard, Madeira Red notecard, Night of Navy and white CS
Inks: Palette Hybrid Noir, Rose Coral Colorbox Chalk ink, Manganese Blue, PowderBlue, Shadow Pink and Carmine Copic Markers
Accessories: Marvy Mega Oval and Giga Scallop Oval punches, A Muse clear Twinkle Stickers, Navy ribbon from Michaels, Ice Rhinestone brad from SU!

Hugs,

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a perfect match to the inspiration challenge! Great Job!

Pat's little corner of the world said...

Rhonda,
I got your blog off of splitcoast and I'm glad I came to see it, you are a wonderful stamper.TFS
I hope you will go to my blog and take a look-------
http://patslittlecorneroftheworld.blogspot.com
I'll be back. Thank you

Ingrid said...

Absolutely fabulous card! love your colors...I'm going to pull out a piece of that blue kitchen paper!

Kimberly said...

What a perfect pocket card. Love the ribbon handles!

Anonymous said...

This is very swanky, indeed! Love it! The rhinestone brad is the PERFECT finishing touch!

Nancy said...

Super cute pocket card Rhonda!! I love how you added the ribbon to make it a purse.......so FUN!

Giovana said...

Super cute card!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is super cute!! What a fun pocket card, I've got to make one of these! Thanks for the inspiration!