Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Summer Swap

Hey there!

Here's a swap card I made this past month:


It was a Summer themed swap, could be anything Summer related we wanted to do. Since I hadn't used my Fishing Trip car stamp yet, I thought I'd ink it up!! :D

Lots of stamps on this one: 3 Trees, waves, Daisy Doodle, Fishing Trip, Chinese Proverb, Fancy Borders clear set, Skinny Oval, Mini Oval. Palette Hybrid Noir ink, Whisper White, Going Gray, Ice Blue Colorbox chalk ink, Certainly Celery, Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie, Copics. SU Keytag punch, dimensionals, silver brads, Stickles (Yellow, Lime Green and Stardust).

I hope you're all enjoying your week!! I'll probably be laying low on posts for the next couple weeks. I have a couple things I'll be sharing, but I'm getting ready to head to Nicaragua after The 4th. So things are kinda crazy here, getting ready.

Hugs!

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

OMGoodness, Rhonda this is too cute. There is so much to look at. LOVE the scene you created. The lake in the background, the road, the hubcaps. Everything is perfect!!!!

Anonymous said...

You card looks like a great get away!

Have fun on your trip!

Victoria said...

Beautiful card, Rhonda! I've never been fishing, but your card makes me want to go try it. What a fun way to spend an afternoon.

Tracy said...

What a fantastic card Rhonda. And love your new pic! What a babe! =) Have a wonderful time on your trip!

Giovana said...

Really cute card!!!
Have a nice and safe trip.

God bless
Giovana

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great trip! Oh, and I love your card too. Will miss you!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card! Every single detail is just perfect! I am so happy that I actaully have one of these beauties!! :)