Saturday, February 23, 2008

VMAA Challenge C #2

Hey everyone!!

What do you think, does this card win the tackiest card of the year award??!! LOL!! I tend to go overboard sometimes and this is definitely one of those times. In retrospect, I think I shoulda not done the strip of glitter across the card and just did ribbon but, what's done is done!! I got this fun Vintage glass glitter from the A Muse store several weeks ago but hadn't gotten a chance to play with it yet. It's a fun glitter, but I guess I learned my lesson that all in moderation is a good piece of advice!!


I was singing the Fly Me to the Moon song in my head not too long ago and thought about the part where it says "let me play among the stars" and then thought the moon girl and Come Play with Me would be cute together!

Her dress is colored with a gray Prismacolor marker and then I used a Stardust pen over the top to give it lots of sparkle. This card is also another try at the VMAA Sketch Challenge.

Thanks for checking out my blog today!! :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is a lot of sparkle going on here!!! I think any little girl would love this card!

Anonymous said...

I really like it!! Your coloring is amazing and this sentiment is perfect with this stamp! Super cute!!

Pamela said...

This is such a sweet card!!! I love all the bling on it.

Anonymous said...

This card is so cool! I love the glitter and sparkle and shine.

Nancy said...

NO...this should NOT get tackiest card award....don't be silly!! I did a close up on that glitter & it looks like it would be really fun to play with. I like how you used the "Come Play With Me" sentiment with that Elzy image....good thinking!