Sunday, February 3, 2008

You Make My Day!!

So sweet!! Both Nancy and Tracy nominated me for the YOU MAKE MY DAY AWARD!! What a coincidence cuz they make my day too!! :D Thanks so much ladies for brightening my day with this sweet blessing!!


Award rules: Give the award to up to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel so happy about blogland! Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on.

So here are a few ladies that bring me happiness and inspire me (in no particular order):

1. Nancy
2. Tracy
3. Jennie
4. Geeta
5. Michelle
6. Kim
7. Rachel
8. Nicole
9. Novell
10. Amanda

Thanks so much for your friendship and for brightening my days!! It was so hard to narrow this list down to just 10!! I could've put many more of you on here!! Can I just award this to my whole blog roll on the side of my blog???

HUGS!!
Rhonda :D

6 comments:

Novell said...

You are like a ray of sunshine and I think you brighten EVERYONE's day!

CraftyEngineer said...

What Novell said. :) Hugs from the bottom of my heart!

Nancy said...

Ahhhh....you are the sweetest!! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Aww thanks girl!! You make me smile every day!! Hugs!!

Kimberly said...

Awww thank you sweetie!!! You definitely brighten my day!!!!
Hugs.

Rachel Hope said...

Thanks sweetheart!!! You brighten my day too!!