Thursday, July 31, 2008

I stamped today!

Yay! I had so much fun stamping with my friend Victoria today! I met Victoria at the A Muse shop awhile back and we hit it off immediately. She's a complete sweetheart and has such a positive outlook on life that's very refreshing.

To give our stamp time some direction we decided to work on some of the A Muse Addicts' Weekly challenges. This first one is for Jennie's weekly challenge, to make a card that celebrates something. I'm celebrating life, and what better way to celebrate life than with a glass of wine and some stinky cheese, huh?? :D Of course, add a good friend or significant other and it's perfect!!


Stamps: Wine and Cheese, Life is Good, Mini Oval
Inks: Palette Hybrid Burnt Umber, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Copics, Clear Spica Glitter pen
Papers: A Muse French Roast, Hawthorne, Tinplate PLP, White
Accessories: Marvy Giga Scallop Rectangle, Home and More ribbon (Michaels ?), dimensionals

The stamp of the week challenge this week is to use the Sushi Clear Set by A Muse, or the Robot Kid. I did one of each.


Stamps: Sushi Clear Set
Inks: Palette Hybrid Noir, Garden Green, Koh-i-noor and Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, Clear Spica Glitter Pen
Paper: A Muse Passion and Palm, white
Accessories: Button from Wal-Mart, A Muse ribbon, dimensionals


Stamps: Robot Kid, Come Play, Lots of Dots
Inks: Palette Hybrid Noir, Really Rust, Whisper White, Copics
Papers: A Muse French Blue Reverse Asterix notecard, Hawthorne? (red), Orange Crush
Accessories: A Muse ribbon, CM circle cutter, dimensionals

Are you all getting excited for VMAA this Saturday?? I am, I'm feelin' the bug for sure!!

TTYS!

7 comments:

Victoria said...

Very cute cards! I love the colors you used for the wine and cheese card. I love the robot kid card the best! I love that he's hovering over Mars. Too cute!

Pamela said...

I love all three cards but think my favorite is the middle one. Maybe it is because I love the color purple and pairing it with greeen goes well. The coloring is great on all of them!

Anonymous said...

WHOA! You are on FIRE!! These cards are all amazing! Your coloring is gorgeous and your layouts are SO fun! I love all of these cards!! Can I please borrow some of your creativity?? :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I am SOOO excited for VMAA on Saturday!!! Wooo hoo!! :)

Kimberly said...

These are all totally cute. I love that new wine and cheese image. I love the little planet you created on the last card!

Anonymous said...

You ROCKED all three challenges!!!

How fun to have a stamping buddy too!

Anonymous said...

Great work on the challenges, Rhonda! My fav is the Wine and Cheese one...the ribbon looks like it was made just for that card! Love all of the cards! TFS: Tinla