Saturday, August 2, 2008

VMAA - Grey's Anatomy


Challenge #2 tonight is hosted by Geeta!! Her favorite show is Grey's Anatomy and her challenge is to make a card that has something to do with LOVE!! She says she's a hopeless romantic (I think she has a crush on McDreamy!!)

Here's my card:


Stamps: Elyse, Love Monster, Heart Sings, Ice Cream Truck
Papers: Kitchen yellow, Cabana Blue, white, SU Pretty In Pink
Inks: Palette Hybrid Noir, SU Certainly Celery, Soft Sky, Copics
Accessories: Marvy punches, A Muse ribbon, SU mini brad, SU paper piercer, dimensionals

9 comments:

Tisha said...

So cute!! Love the monster!!

Anonymous said...

Love this layout Rhonda. The colors are so happy, too!

Anonymous said...

Totally cute! I am loving this colors on this one!!

Anonymous said...

How can you not love the Love Monster?! Adorable card; great layout! TFS: Tinla

Pamela said...

Wicked cute! I now have that song stuck in my head.

Rose said...

Great layout!!!

Tracy said...

TOO adorable!! You used two of my favorite stamps. I may have to CASE this baby.

Anonymous said...

You put my cards to shame. How do you do it all in 30 min? Fun card!

Dana said...

cute cute cute!!!