Saturday, August 2, 2008

VMAA - LOST

Surprise, surprise!! A LOST challenge from me!! :D

Imagine your plane crashes on an island somewhere in the South Pacific. You survive and all you have with you is your carry on filled with your absolute favorite stamping essentials.........

The challenge:
Make a card using one of your favorite A Muse stamps, your favorite ribbon, your favorite color or A muse notecard, your favorite layout, your favorite accessory, your favorite punch, etc. Use as many of your favorites as you can!!

Here's what I did:


It's tough to pick a favorite A Muse stamp, there are so many favorites, but this Tire Swing is definitely at the top of the list. My favorite A Muse colors are French Roast, Cabana Blue and Madeira green. My favorite layout (large square on square notecard), my favorite ribbon (May Arts sheer polka dot), my favorite decorative scissors (tiny scallop), favorite ink (Palette Hybrid), Favorite coloring medium (Copics).

13 comments:

Tisha said...

Oh my goodness - this is an amazing card! So incredibly pretty!

Novell said...

Okay, this tree card is G*O*R*G*E*O*U*S!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Rhonda! I love everything about it!! The scalloped layer looks just amazing on the French Roast notecard! You totally inspire me! :)

Anonymous said...

You incorporated so many things in this card, but they all go so well together...beautiful! TFS: Tinla

Anonymous said...

Great card, layout, colors, everything Rhonda!

Pamela said...

Perfect!

Rose said...

it all ties together beautifully!

Kimberly said...

LOL, What a WONDERFUL challenge. Love your sample too!

Anonymous said...

You should be so proud! Beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

I love the colors and layout of this card!

freshaircrafting said...

Your card is gorgeous! How you made that in 30 minutes is beyond me!
I left you a little something on my blog that you completely deserve!

Lori Barnett said...

Totally PERFECT!! I love that tire swing stamp too...but I didn't want to copy you! I did my card for your challenge and I'm getting ready to post it. See...told you I would do it :) hee hee

Lara said...

Thank you for the LOST challenge. I can't wait for the new season to start. It's been way too long. I love your card. So simple yet so elegant. It's just beautiful.