Sunday, October 26, 2008

Quick cards

Hey there!

I thought I'd post another group of cards to get myself all caught up! These are cards I made over a week ago on a play date with my friends Kim and Sara, I just hadn't gotten around to posting them.

These are all super simple, quick and easy Stampin' Up! cards, which is not something I do often. If you know me, when I do Stampin' Up! I tend to keep adding more and more, lots of layers and embellishments. So much so that I completely over do it and end up with a not so pretty card, but since I put all the effort into them I post them anyway!! :D

We were focusing on doing a variety of birthday cards to have on hand when we need to grab one and go. A couple of them were shoebox swap cards that Kim and Sara provided and the others were created during our play date, playing with various designer series papers. That's one of the best parts about stamping with friends, we all get to work together making cards, helping each other out with ideas.






All products used on these cards are by Stampin' Up! Some stamp sets are retired, but still great sets!! :D

I hope you have a happy Monday!

Blessings to you,

6 comments:

jenstamps said...

You've been on a roll!!! These are all great!

Anonymous said...

Your cards are really nice! Love looking in on you to see what you are up to.

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful cards Rhonda! I love every one of them! My favorite is the Celebrate You one, I love those colors and the layout!

Ingrid said...

love the green and teal combination! great simple cards!

Nicole said...

WOW! These are ALL gorgeous! Love them! You are making me want to purchase some new SU stuff.

Victoria said...

Beautiful cards! Love the new papers!