Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Judie's wedding

Hello! Long time no post, eh?? :D

It's been a CRAZY couple of weeks! A Muse instructor training, sick kids, My son's birthday and my computer crashed about a week ago! I just got it back last night so I haven't been doing my normal internet browsing lately.

My long time friend from junior high got married last month in Hawaii and had her Wedding reception locally last weekend for all of us who weren't fortunate enough to attend her special day in paradise. I worked on wedding favors and Thank You cards for her. She had them at each place setting, the Thank You's were folded in the white linen napkins. It looked beautiful.

Here's a pic of what we made:


And here's the card I made for her:


I was so excited when I saw Jennie's awesome gift card holder that I knew I had to make one. She's been with her Hubby for several years now and has 2 kids with him, so I figured a gift card would be better for them to decide what they need rather than me getting them something to clutter up their house that they won't use.

Thanks for stopping by today. Hopefully I'll be able to post a bit more in the next few weeks before Christmas.

Hope all is well!

Hugs and blessings to you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so beautiful Rhonda! You did an amazing job!! Thanks for mentioning my gift card holder, I am so glad you liked it! :) And I love your new blog photo, you are so cute!! :) Hugs!!

Dawn said...

Hey Rhonda! Nice blog photo! Love the gift card holder too.

Nancy said...

Hi Rhonda!! WOW....Look at you GORGEOUS!! I love your new blog pic! Your favor & thank you cards you made for your friend are so elegant & pretty. I really like the colors she chose. Sending hugs your way too!!

jenstamps said...

These are gorgeous!!!! I will be helping my little sister plan her wedding soon and these are awesome ideas!

Your gift card holder is stunning!!!