Friday, November 21, 2008

Robin's Birthday

Happy Friday everyone!!

Today is a special day, it's my niece's 12th birthday!! :D Unfortunately she lives a few hours away so I don't get to see her on her big day.

I thought I'd share part of her gift and card I made:



Link
This gift was so fun to do!! My A Muse Addict friend Ingrid was so sweet and sent a tin like this to my daughter for her birthday and she LOVES it and uses it everyday. I thought, what little girl wouldn't want one of these?? It's like a build your own earring kit! It has a base pair of ear wires and a bunch of random earrings to attach to them. I just went through my bead stash and made a bunch of different earrings I thought she might like. I decorated the tin super simple with silver embossing powder which I had seen done a year or so ago, I think on Sarah and the Stampstars blog, and added a simple band around it with her initial. Her favorite color is lime green, so that's where I started for the band and card.

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

I hope all you local gals will be able to stop by the A Muse shop tomorrow for the Grand Re-opening celebration!!

Hugs,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rhonda, this is AWESOME!! I love the embossing on the tin, it looks amazing!! And what a fun gift for a little girl, I bet she will love to make her own earrings! Thanks for sharing!! :)

Dawn said...

I don't know how you do it! This is a great idea for a gift. You really know how to make things people love!

Giovana said...

Really cute idea!!!
I like your new photo too.

God bless
Giovana

jenstamps said...

This is an amazing gift idea for a teen girl! Love the embossing!!!