Thursday, September 3, 2009

New Twilight stamps

Hello!! Long time no chat! Sorry for such a long break, I've been enjoying the busyness of Summer and haven't had much stampin' time.

I'm so excited about A Muse's new Twilight stamps in the Halloween release! I'm trying to get back into my groove, but it may take some time. I played around a bit today, not quite sure how I feel about it but I'll keep trying!



On the inside I stamped "Happy Birthday." I suppose you could say anything on the inside and it'd work with the movie quote!

Hope you've all had a great Summer! My kids start school on the 9th, I'm sure looking forward to the Fall routine starting back up.

Hugs!

5 comments:

sherry czarnecki said...

love the trees in the background, so awesome

Victoria said...

Love your coloring on this! I was wondering how long it would be before we would see a "Twilight" creation from you! Hope you have a great weekend!

Jennie M said...

This is SO cute!! Your sentiment made me LOL!! I love it!! :)

Katie said...

Haha! Love it!

cheiron said...

Great card! LOVE the coloring on this!