Tuesday, September 15, 2009

No Coloring Zone

Hi!

Each month Jennie posts a new challenge on the A Muse Lounge and sadly I rarely make time to play! I did make one for this month's challenge, to make a card without using coloring tools like markers, pens, or pencils, etc.

Here's what I made:


Super quick card to make, something I rarely do! Victoria gave me a box of inchies a long time ago and I saw them sitting there in my drawer all sad and lonely, decided to give them a go! :D I may have cheated a little by using red Stickles in the apple, but I kicked myself after doing it! I didn't color the main images though, just rubbed red chalk ink along the edges of the inchies. Super simple!

Hope you're enjoying your week so far!

Hugs,

3 comments:

Jennie M said...

I love this Rhonda!! Such a fun card, I love the layout! Thanks so much for playing along with the challenge! :)

Colleen Wold said...

LOVE IT! I just love those Twilight stamps!

Kerry said...

Great card, I love the layout! :)