Thursday, February 28, 2008

Swedish Chef Makes Chicken Soup, By Request!!

After I made the Pigs in Space card that I posted a few days ago, I had a couple of my friends (Edie and Ingrid) challenge me to make a Swedish Chef (from the Muppet Show) card too!! This is my take on it:


I went to the A Muse shop and picked up the Pizza Chef and the BBQ Tools stamps to do this. For the tools, I just used a Basic Black marker to ink up one tool at a time and stamped them where I wanted. I was hoping it would look like he's throwing the tools in the air, not sure I achieved the exact effect I was looking for, but close enough. I'm kicking myself for not picking up the A Muse Chicken stamp while I was there too but I had this TCP image that Ingrid sent me awhile back and thought it could work well here!! "In de pot chickie!!!" "Bort, bort, bort!!" The words were stamped with a Provo Craft dial stamp. Both printed notecards are by A Muse and the black CS is by Wausau.

I don't know how to add a youtube video to my post, but hopefully this link will work:
Swedish Chef Makes Eggs


Thanks so much for peaking at my blog today!! Happy LOST day!!! :D

21 comments:

Kimberly said...

OMGoodness, how clever are you. I am dying laughing and now I'm talking like the swedish chef. He's one of my fav. muppets. This is way too cute. Edie is going to be so stoked!

Amy said...

Way, way too cute! Love it! A great big thumbs up from my husband, too!

Anonymous said...

HA!
Success!!!!
That card ROCKS, Rhonda!
Kim is right..Edie IS stoked!

Excellent work. You really rose to the challenge there.

LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE IT!

Anonymous said...

OMG you did it again!!!! This ROCKS! The Swedish Chef was my hubby's favorite from the Muppet Show! You have the BEST ideas!!!

I so have to order the Pizza Chef (My son only 15 works in a pizza place making pizza!)

Anonymous said...

Get out!!! You are too funny!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love this. You have no idea how nostalgic it makes me to see these muppet stamps! Hillarious! You are awesome!

Rachel Hope said...

Hee hee hee...LOVE IT!!!

Suzanne said...

BORT! BORT! BORT!!!! I luff the Swedish Chef! What a wonderful card - you are SOOOOO creative!

Dottie K. said...

This is just too cute! :)

Karen said...

DUDE!!!!! I just LMBO! Great card! You are very creative!

Tisha said...

Awesome!! You rock!

Pamela said...

Just awesome! I love the Swedish Chef!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh My, that is TOO CUTE! I love it! You are SO creative...what an adorable card!!!
I have that chicken soup stamp, I just made some get well cards with it this week! That is so funny!
Love your blog, love your attitude, love YOU! :D

Elena said...

I love your Muppets tribute cards (forgot to leave a comment on the first one). AWESOME!

Novell said...

Too flippin funny! I gotta go find a Kleenex now to wipe my eyes.

Unknown said...

Very very cute Rhonda! I totally thought he was throwing the tools even before I read your post! Great job :)

Jen D said...

That is hysterical!! I LOVE the Muppets! Thanks for making me smile!

Sarah/WAstamper said...

You've done it again, Rhonda! Great card!!

Ingrid said...

Oh Rhonda, you are so incredible! This card is beyond anyhting I would have imagined. I wish I could sit inside your brain for a little while and soak up some creative goodness! Awesome!

Nancy said...

This is a masterpiece!! You are so creative girl!! That video cracks me up, brings back the memories. Super ROCKIN' card!! LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

another perfect card! the tools do look like he threw them and the soup bowl is just right!