Saturday, February 23, 2008

VMAA BONUS Challenge Combo

Hello again!! :D

I had to do one last challenge card for VMAA last night/today, this is the challenge, to combine all 4 of the VMAA challenges: masculine, no coloring the main image, sketch challenge and 3 of something. I decided to go for 3 metal embellishments. This card is dedicated to all my GOLF lovin' LOSTies!!! (You know who you are! Beep! Beep!!) :D


Thanks so much for taking a peak at all these VMAA cards, this was such a fun event! I can't wait for the next one!! Thanks so much to Geeta, Michelle and Jennie!!! I'm so happy to have such amazingly fun A Muse friends to do this with!!!

10 comments:

Michelle Clark said...

This is great Rhonda. I love the ribbon.

jenstamps said...

This is amazing!!! I love this ribbon!

Jess said...

LUFF it! Beep Beep!!

Jennie M said...

This is awesome! You rocked all 4 challenges!

Janna said...

Rhonda this card ROCKS! I love it. Masculine is so hard for me. I am just loving this one. It woulod be perfect for my golf crazy BIL. Great job girl. ;)

Tisha said...

Awesome card! I love the ribbon and the hardware!

Pamela said...

This is a great card. I love all the embellishments!

Catherine said...

love it!

Nancy said...

This turned out FABULOUS!! LOVE it! How fun of Michelle to throw in that extra challenge.

Anonymous said...

ROTFLMAO!!! Beep Beep! Honk Honk!

Alybear