Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Michelle!!

It's Michelle Clark's birthday today!!!!! (aka: crazystampchick!!) If you're so inclined, pop on over to her blog and wish her a happy day, I know she'd be tickled!!! :D

She loves Vespa Girl, it's her absolute fave, so Geeta, Jennie and I all decided to send her something similar using Vespa Girl or Nadia (the scooter) or the Eiffel Tower and the "have the funnest birthday ever" sentiment so they all tied in together. Geeta came up with the color combo, to use Kitchen Orange and Kitchen Grass Green notecards since Michelle also loves those, well, I couldn't bring myself to put those 2 colors together for this (too 70's-ish for me, although, this turned out 70's-ish anyway), so I chose to tone it down a little with the lighter green Kitchen notecard. I'll admit that I went out and bought Vespa Girl just for this special occasion, cuz I didn't have her!! Life's tough, huh?? :D I love how Michelle covered the scooter with red glitter on this card, so I decided to give it a try too! So fun!


Stamps: all A*muse, (Vespa Girl, Eiffel Tower, Bridge, Funnest Birthday, Mini Oval)
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Going Gray (SU!), Clear Spica Glitter pen
Papers: A*Muse Kitchen Orange and Kitchen Green, white
Accessories: A*Muse red sheer ribbon and Stitched Orange ribbon, Michael's black polka dot, Xmas red Stickles, SU! Keytag punch, dimensionals

I hope you have a wonderful day!! Blessings to you!

7 comments:

Michelle Clark said...

THANKS!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! I *love* this card! You are so awesome with details Rhonda! This is fabulous!!

Lori Barnett said...

Hey Rhonda! CUTE CARD!

Nancy said...

I think this is perfect for Michelle!! I bet she adores it! I love the little scene you created........very cute!!

Anonymous said...

I *love* the new look of your blog and your new picture is so cute!! Hugs!! :)

Pamela said...

Great card for Michelle!!!

Anonymous said...

This card is perfect for her!