Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Baby is 5!!

Hey Everyone! It's my baby's birthday today, Courtney is 5! It's hard to believe she's not a baby or toddler any more, she's growing so fast! I know people say that all the time, but it's so true!! We had a party for her on Sunday which was very fun, but CRAZY! There were about 18 kids!! Our house just doesn't accommodate that many people well! It wasn't rainy fortunately, but the ground was wet, so most of the kids wanted to stay inside to play most of the time.


Here's a picture of her getting ready to blow out the candles, she wanted cheesecake for her birthday!! She had been asking for it for a couple months now, so we made sure that's what she got!! :D

The highlight of her birthday was these boots that my mom got her:


They're "real" cowgirl boots, Durangos! She's a horse FANATIC, so she feels so special in them!! And they're pink and have jewels on them, can't get any better!! :D

So of course getting ready for the party, I completely spaced making her a birthday card, so the day before I scrambled to make a quick card:

She's been noticing the squirrels everywhere lately and makes sure to point them all out to me and gets so excited to see one, so I thought this would be appropriate for her.

Ok, one more picture, I know there are a lot here, but this one cracked me up, she tried this wig on at the party store the other day and I think it's definitely her!! :D She's a silly girl just like her mommy!!


I hope you're all having a great week!!

Hugs and blessings,

5 comments:

Victoria said...

Wonderful pictures, Rhonda! Tell Courtney that Ms. Victoria is sending her the happiest of birthday wishes and a big hug! Love those boots! And your card for her is very sweet!

jenstamps said...

What great pictures!!!

Happy birthday Courtney!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Courtney!! What a cutie she is! That wig picture made me LOL!! Too cute! I am loving the boots too! I love the card you made Rhonda, the hearts you added are so sweet! :)

Nicole said...

Sooo sweet Rhonda! Hey, just wanted to stop by and say hi. Miss you. I'm back to blogging again and hope to be more active with the AA group. Where ever did you get those boots, I need some for my girls! I love that A Muse squirrel and so perfect with pink!

Lori Barnett said...

Total sweetness!!!! I LOVE her in those boots!! I'm always amazed at how fast these babies grow. It's not fair! They need to stay little much longer :)

****Happy Birthday Courtney! You look so sweet and adorable :) ****