Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Stamping Slump

Hello!

How's it goin? I'm in a bit of a stamping slump! I'm thinking it has to do with my cold, but I'm not quite sure. If you all could send your creative juices my way, I'd certainly appreciate it!! I have no stamping motivation at the moment (or for the past week for that matter!)

I don't have much to show since I haven't really stamped for over a week now, but these cards I made a couple weeks ago and hadn't posted yet so I thought I'd share them:


These are birthday cards I made for a couple of my good A Muse Addict friends. I made a similar card awhile back with the Madeira stamp and Thank You Mix MA with the orange chiffon notes and decided to make some with different colors and stamps for these birthday cards. I love the layout, it'll definitely be one of my fall back on layouts in the future.


This was a quick, last minute card I made for my friend's bachelorette party. These are her wedding colors, chocolate brown and baby blue. A super simple card and not too over the top for me. I used Spica glitter pens to sparkle up the glasses a bit. It's tough to see but I did stamp the Tinplate bg stamp on the bottom portion of the card, tone on tone.

I hope you're all doin great and enjoying your week!!

Hugs and blessings to you!

8 comments:

Novell said...

I'm in a slump, too.

jenstamps said...

These are adorable!!! I love that little cake!

I think the slump is going around. I was in one a few weeks ago too. The good news is ~ it does pass!

Anonymous said...

Sending you all the mojo I have! I know you will come out of your slump with a vengeance soon!

Nicole said...

I got one of those! And LOVED it! Actually I am sitting here right now admiring it. :) THANK YOU! {{hugs}}

Oh and hey you don't need to tell me about losing your mojo, I think I stepped away from stamping for 6 months! But it's like riding a bike, you need a break but will jump right back on again soon! I love all of your cards, creativity and inspiration! It'll happen again!

Lori Barnett said...

I LOVE these cards! I think I need to CASE them :) And you had me totally laughing today!!! hee hee hee hee I've missed you!!!!!! xx

ps - want me to send ya some HM images! LOL ;0) NOT! ha!

Anonymous said...

Those are so pretty, Rhonda!

Is the "frilly" bottom a punch or paper strip? It's the perfect touch!

Anonymous said...

I think these cards are beautiful Rhonda! You always inspire me! :)

Anonymous said...

i love how you placed the rhinestones!