Saturday, September 19, 2009

Fall PJ Party Challenge #2

Time for the second challenge of the night. Hosted by Jen Daloisio, the challenge is to make a card using Fall colors! How easy is that?

When I think of Fall I think of browns, greens and oranges. I typically think of leaves too, but I went a different route with this challenge, mostly cuz I needed to make a thank you card for my kids' bus driver. She's super sweet and caring and so enthusiastic to see the kids each day. Makes me feel good to have my kids in her care to and from school. I still remember my first bus driver from Kindergarten to this day, cuz she was cheerful, made a point to smile and seemed happy to see me each day. Hopefully my kids will feel the same about their driver.

All stamps, papers, ribbon and twinkle stickers used on this card are by A Muse Artstamps.

Hope you're joining the party and feeling inspired to stamp!

Stay tuned for more!

3 comments:

Jen D said...

Oh so cute Rhonda! I love how you added the green!

Glenda J said...

Great colouring Rhonda! Cute card.

Jennie M said...

This is such a sweet card! I love this layout!!