Saturday, September 12, 2009

Team Jacob?

Hey there! Still playing around with my new A Muse Twilight stamps over here. Although I'm definitely team Edward, I couldn't resist making a Bella and Jacob card:


I'm so in love with the new Blackberry notecards from A Muse and the Woodgrain cardstock for that matter!!! The blackberry is such a gorgeous color that makes my heart flutter when I look at it!! The sentiment was printed on the computer. I so need to get my hands on some more Karen Foster Snap Stamps when my budget permits, feels weird using the computer for my card!! :D I did get to try out my new EK Success Moon and stars punch, didn't end up using the stars, but it makes a pretty perfect little moon!

Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a fabulous weekend!!

Hugs!

3 comments:

Jennie M said...

LOVE this!! I am definitely Team Edward too, but this is awesome!! You ROCK!! :)

Victoria said...

Your coloring on the wolf is fantastic. I'm in love with the blackberry note cards too. I have two shirts that are the same rich purple color. Hope you're doing well!

cheiron said...

This is fabulous!