Monday, November 12, 2007

The Big Day


Hello! Happy Monday! Yesterday was Veteran's Day and my son's ARMY birthday party. It was so much fun, but I was exhausted when it was done! I think it's that way after any birthday party!

My Father in-law came to the party and played Sarge for the kids, which was great, he's a Vietnam Vet and brought some fun gear he has from his time in the ARMY. We played some fun games like tug-o-war, Soldier Rescue, paper airplane contests, some basic training and marshmallow gun fights!! The kids had a great time! Thankfully it didn't rain!

Here are a couple pictures of the cupcakes I made and pics of the kids at the party. That's my son in the middle with the Spiderman T-shirt on. The kids were so silly! Making all sorts of funny faces for the pictures. My daughter cracks me up, she wanted so bad to be one of the big kids and have fun with the boys. There were a couple more girls at the party, but they stayed inside and played Barbies!! :D

8 comments:

Nicole said...

Tha party looks like it went off without a hitch. You did a fabulous job on those cupcakes. The boys look adorable and I love the dog tags. Good job!!

Kimberly said...

Looks like they had a great time. Ross would have come for the marshmallow fight..he had a blast when my nephew's got those a few years ago, LOL.

Nancy said...

It looks like you had a fun party & those cupcakes are great!! Very cute photos! TFS!

Michelle Clark said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I love the cupcakes.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing these pictures!! Such cute cupcakes and I love the dog tags! :)

Anonymous said...

Look at how much fun everyone is having! Nice job on the cupcakes. Yum!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

What a fun party this must have been!! And look at your tiered cupcakes -- so very Martha Stewart -- Army or not -- LOL!!! You have a great Blog!!!

Novell said...

What fun! Those cupcakes turned out awesome!