Tuesday, November 13, 2007

SC140 Wonderful Friend


My good friend and online buddy Jennie~ Simply Caffeinated and I occasionally do some of the SCS challenges together. We have both been so busy lately, we haven't had our virtual stamp nights. Well, tonight we got to play again!! :D I'm so excited! This is for Color Challenge 140, Purely Pomegranate, Whisper White and Kraft. I think it's a fun color combo and it could make for some cool Christmas cards too! Check out Jennie's blog to see her cute A Muse card she made with this color combo! It's adorable!

All supplies used for this card are from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by my blog!! :D

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really beautiful Rhonda! I love the color combination and the ribbon!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for mentioning me Rhonda!! Your card is AMAZING!!! I love it!!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

This card brought me here, but I was carried away by those Army cupcakes -- LOL!!! I LOVE this sentiment stamp -- still haven't broken down to buy the set, but I'm sure I will, eventually!!! This is such a beautiful, lady-like, nostalgic feeling card -- great job!!!

Kimberly said...

What a beautiful card!!! Love the color combo and all the scallops!

Michelle Clark said...

I love this cards. Ok I need to start doing the color challenges with you girls. I am working on the sketch challenge now.

Nicole said...

Love the color combination here. And the expression is beautiful.. ah, white flower embellishment - pure beauty.

Novell said...

G*O*R*G*E*O*U*S!!!!!!

Nancy said...

This is such a beautiful card Rhonda!! Those colors together are gorgeous!! Very pretty card!