Thursday, November 15, 2007

Mission Accomplished!






The A Muse Addicts Yahoo group challenge this week was to make something to go with a gift for the holidays, ie: gift tags, gift card holders, gift bags or wrapping paper. We also had a mini challenge on the SCS A Muse Addicts thread to use our Cuttlebugs/Big Shots.

I decided to make tags/little notecards to put on Christmas gifts and just for fun, a little holder for them. I had originally planned on putting all 12 gift tags in the holder, but I didn't make it big enough. I could fit 6 in it, but it bulged out too much and didn't look right, so only 3 really fit nicely in it!! Maybe a little pointless, but I'm not able to make a bigger one right now, so it'll have to do for now!

Here are a few photos of the holder and gift tags. The holder measured 8.25 x 6 and I scored it at 2.75, 5.75, and 6. Then used a rounded ruler to make the scoop out on the inside flap. The gift tags measure 2.5 x 2.5.

I used my Dots and Spots, Swirls, Textile and stitched frames Embossing Folders with my Big Shot machine and punched out the stitched frames with my Marvy Mega scallop square punch.

All stamps by A Muse and Elzybells, papers, ribbon and brads by SU. Star twinkle stickers by A Muse.

Hey! Erika Hall is giving away some awesome A Muse blog candy on her blog! Check it out!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! You have been busy! This is so cute Rhonda! And thanks for doing the challenge! As always, I LOVE what you have made! :)

Kimberly said...

These are adorable Rhonda. Great job on the challenge. I just looked at those stitched frames last night.

Anonymous said...

Rhonda these are too cute! I just love all of the tags!

Nancy said...

These are great Rhonda! I love the embossing & that ribbon looks wonderful!! That pouch is just precious....I think you need to do a tutorial on that. :) I was really hoping to get something done for the challenge this week, but unfortunately, I think I'm not going to get a chance for this one. :( Great tags!!