Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Cards Returned

Oh my goodness!  I'm so sad, my DH just informed me that while picking up the mail at the post office just now, pretty much all of our Christmas cards that I sent out last week were returned!! Close to 100 cards!  Eeek, it's cuz of the jumbo eyelet and ribbon.  I thought they'd be ok being on the opposite side of where the postage goes, but no such luck.  I gotta put more postage on and resend them.  I can't believe they're all gonna be late.  I thought I was doing so good getting them out on time.

5 comments:

CraftyEngineer said...

Oh no Rhonda!! Well mine will keep yours company when I send mine out on Wednesday!

Nancy said...

OH MY! So sorry that happened to you Rhonda!! I know they are getting more strict about postage. My post office tells me that a little bump from ribbon in extra postage, sometime they seem like they let it slide though, so you never know. Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Hi, Rhonda. That is so unfortunate. But your friends will have something to look forward to now. I'm sure they are beautiful.

Janice

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is such a BUMMER! So sorry you had that happen...but everyone will understand. A beautiful card is great to get ANYTIME! Many people are getting theirs late, and they will still be thrilled! Have a wonderful NEW YEAR!!! :D

Michelle Clark said...

OH NO!! You are still doing better than me, I didn't get any out this year. OOPS