Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas Tea Bag Books

On SCS I found some directions to make these adorable teabag holders. The directions were created by Cookiestamper and can be found here. I made a few of these for stocking stuffers for my MIL, SIL and Mom. They all love tea and I thought it was a fun little project. Plus, I got to play with some of my new A Muse stamps! Woohoo! I've been so busy working on other projects, I haven't gotten to play with them yet, they're sitting on my windowsill pouting at me! These also qualify for this week's A Muse Addicts Yahoo group challenge #21 to make some Winter cards, at least I hope they qualify, they're not technically cards.   I made another one with some floral paper too that I'll post tomorrow! :D 
I'm off to do some baking! I've got Shortbread cookies, Russian Teacakes and Oatmeal Raisin Cookies to make by Tuesday. Also Geeta (Texaslonghorns) sent me some awesome Chocolate Peanut clusters that I'd love to make! They're melt in your mouth delicious and the bag was gone in a matter of minutes!

Only 3 days until Christmas!!

4 comments:

Michelle Clark said...

These look great! Those nut clusters Geeta made are so yummy!

Anonymous said...

Oh Rhonda, this is just GREAT! I love how you made the tea bag holders, and thank you for showing us the inside! Your gift tags are beautiful too; just a layer and a punch can add so much to them! FABULOUS!!!
Have a wonderful Christmas! You are just so fun to have in the A Muse Addicts group...you are totally giving and caring and kind! I hope you have the best Christmas EVER! :D

Anonymous said...

These are SO cute! I absolutely love these and will be making them for sure!! Thanks so much for sharing them!! :)

Nancy said...

I love this...I want to try one now. What a cute way to give some tea as a stocking stuffer!