Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!

Yay, it's 2008!!!  Happy New Year everyone!! :D  So fun!  I don't know why I feel extra happy and excited that it's a new year, maybe just the thought of starting fresh!  I spent the day cleaning and putting away decorations, didn't even make it out of my jammies!  

I don't really do resolutions cuz I don't like to set myself up for a fall but I think for me, spending more happy/fun time with my family and not feeling so stressed is a big goal for me!  Do any of you have a resolution for this year?  I always like to hear what kind of goals my friends have.

I know this isn't a New Year's card, but I thought it might be a great thought to think about as we start the new year, loving one another and all of creation.  Yes, the world will still go around if we decide not to be loving to one another, but it sure makes life easier if we do!! :D  


I love this Bella!!  She's on my wishlist, I got this image from a LOSTie sister and after coloring her in, I could see myself pulling her out for many occasions, plus, she's so me!!  It's a pretty straight forward card, nothing too fancy.   

Main image by Stamping Bella, sentiment by A Muse, Baroque BG stamp by SU, Memories Black ink, Olive Craft ink, copic Markers, Michaels ribbon, Making Memories Decorative Brads, Kraft, white and Old Olive cardstock.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I don't do a whole lot with resolutions either, but I would like to become more organized, starting with my NEW stamping space (YAY), which is a work in progress right now. I'll be sharing more about that on my blog soon.

I really like the sentiment & thought that goes along with this card!! My mother had a wooden plaque up in our house growing up that said "Love one Another" & I think that is something we can all benefit from.

Your card turned out so purr-fect & that Bella is adorable!! In fact, I just got some new Bellas in the mail today to play with, but this wasn't one of them. They are all so cute, it's hard to narrow my order down. Well, enough of my rambling.....have a great night Rhonda!!

Ingrid said...

Rhonda, I LOVE this card. I wish shipping was a little lower at Bella - I almost ordered my first one! Your designs are always an inspiration.