Tuesday, January 15, 2008

To the Moon!


I love this sentiment!  I have lots of ideas of cards to make with it, just gotta have the time too!  I'm supposed to be working on Stampin' Up! cards for an upcoming class, but I'm just not in the mode right now!  All I can think about is A Muse! :D  This card uses a Cabana Blue A Muse notecard plus white CS punched with a Marvy Mega circle punch.  I used the Lots of Dots stamp by A Muse on the "moon" with Orchid Opulence ink stamped off twice so it wasn't too bright.  I could've colored in the rocket a bit, but I was trying to think simple and opted not to.  I did put some Crystal Effects in the window of the rocket and in the o's of MOON.  Super Quick card to make!  All stamps and ribbon used here are by A Muse Artstamps.

Be on the lookout for new Elzybells sneak peaks, I haven't checked yet, but I'm sure if we check any of the blogs I listed yesterday, they'll have some new ones throughout the week!

Have a fabulous day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is super cute Rhonda! That is so cool how you stamped the rocket 3 times! And I love the star twinkle stickers, they are the perfect touch!!

Nancy said...

Hi Rhonda!! I love what you did with the moon here. It's funny because I was just thinking about my "older" A Muse stamps (like "Lots of Dots") and how they really don't get used much by me any more & there are some that I REALLY like. It kind of makes me sad. I think the rocket ship just the way it is...looks like you put some Diamond Glaze on there...very cool!!

Suzanne said...

Super, super cute card!

Anonymous said...

I love that moon! I have that stamp too and have been meaning to use it... You inspired me today!