Sunday, January 4, 2009

I have.....


I'm so excited to share the news!!! Have you checked out the A Muse News blog today??? Julie (Her Rubber Royalness) asked me to be the JANUARY GUEST DESIGNER for A Muse!!!! Aaaackk!! Can you believe it?? My jaw completely dropped when I got the email, then I got super nervous but that didn't last long cuz I needed to get busy stampin!!

So weird to see my face so huge on the A Muse blog!! LOL!!

If you haven't yet, head on over there and leave a comment for a chance to win some new release goodies (the Love Shack stamp and a pack of 4 Bar Popsicle Pink notecards!) There will be 4 Guest Designer articles posted this month so if you leave a comment on all 4 you'll have 4 chances to win!!

Hugs!

15 comments:

Amanda B. said...

You kept a good secret, Rhonda! I am so proud of you!! Yea!! I love the stamp/chocolate card, it's my fav! U are awesome!

Glenda said...

Congratulations Rhonda! You totally deserve this fantastic honour!!!

Jen said...

Congratulations Rhonda!!! Your designs are just beautiful. My favorite is definitely the chocolate card- LOVE it!! Can't wait to see the rest :)

cheiron said...

Congratulations! I enjoyed seeing all of your wonderful creations today on the A Muse site!

Edie said...

WOO HOOO! Congratulations :)
You look pretty in that picture and your cards are great!

Jennie M said...

I am SO happy that you are the Guest Designer!! You are so deserving, your designs ROCK!!! :)

Dawn said...

I am so happy for you! You always inspire me to think out of the box, a gift I am thankful for. Congratulations!

Becky Rusher said...

Congrats, Rhonda! Your cards are amazing!

Anonymous said...

Such fantastic news, Rhonda! And I loved seeing your face on the blog, lol....it's a great picture! Your cards are always so wonderful and creative....thank you for sharing them..can hardly wait to see the rest! Hugs; Tinla

Pamela said...

Way to go girl! I love your cards. Super creative! The chocolate postage is my favorite!

jenstamps said...

Congrats!!! You are an awesome guest designer! Can't wait to see more this month!

Geeta/craftyengineer said...

I'm so very excited, proud, and happy for you. You so deserve this as we've told you before ;).

ann said...

Thank you for sharing your wonderful work! Ann

Lori Barnett said...

Your picture is BEAUTIFUL! I told you ya look like a model! I'm so excited that you were selected...cause you are da' bomb!!!! I love all your cards and projects. ((((HUGS))))

Giovana said...

Congratulations Rhonda!!!! Your creations are great!!!

God bless
Giovana