Saturday, January 3, 2009

Jewelry and a Polar Bear

Hey! Happy Saturday!

Are you all enjoying the A Muse Sneak Peaks out there?? This next release is a fave for sure!!! Sorry to disappoint, but I don't have one on todays post, but I do have a couple to share with you this week so stay tuned!!

Before I get ahead of myself on posts this month I wanted to share the necklace and earrings I made for Victoria for her birthday, packaged in a cute little A Muse mini treat bag made with a Vintage Black 4 Bar notecard and some bling. I turned it into a little purse.


This picture isn't the greatest, they're much more sparkly IRL. Not sure how to pick that up on my camera.

I got to spend the day stamping with Victoria yesterday! We had a great time as usual, stamping and chatting. We even got to go out to a cute little pizza place for lunch and had some awesome pizza with tons of roasted garlic on it!!! Yummmm!

We played around with lots of different stamps including the new A Muse release coming up but didn't forget to do our traditional routine, working on the Stamp of the Week challenge for the A Muse Addicts:


I love this Polar Bear, such a classic stamp to me.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

Hugs!

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Love everything about this card - love the pink and black (always a great color combination in my world), love that you glittered the polar bear (I would have never thought of that), and I absolutely ADORE the pink and white polka dotted scarf!! This card is just TOO cute!!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

EEK! This polar bear card is sooooo cute!! LOVE it!!

Glenda J said...

Love the polar bear card Rhonda - the colours are perfect!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Rhonda! I love the colors! Sounds like you guys had a great day! You make jewelry too? You are awesome! :)

Laura said...

Love the card. The colors are great and love the scarf.

Dawn said...

Wonderful necklace and earrings! Love the card and that polka dot scarf, Wow!

Pamela said...

I love the polka dots on the scarf! Very, very cute!

jenstamps said...

WOW! The necklace and earrings are stunning! You can see them great when you enlarge the photo. You are amazing!!!

Love the polar bear card ~ I REALLY *need* that stamp!