Friday, February 20, 2009

Clean & Simple Challenge #2

Jennie posted one of the cutest cards on her blog yesterday (nothing new there) and alerted us to the new CAS (clean and simple) challenge going on over on SCS. This is just the kind of challenge I need to get me thinking simple and motivated. PERFECT challenge for A Muse fans!

I went with a completely basic layout for this one:


The challenge is simply to use one button on a clean and simple card. This is a really old plain, misc. button in my little button jar but sometimes plain is all you need. I colored the flowers with my Copic markers.

Also I just wanted to put in a last minute plug that there are still a few spots left in my Warm Wishes class at the A Muse shop tomorrow night (Sat. the 21st) from 5 to 7 pm so if you're in the Seattle area and want to join us, I'd love to see you there!! You can sign up quick and easy on the A Muse website. Here's a sample of what we'll be making in class tomorrow along with 4 other fun cards:


If you can't make it tomorrow here's another class coming up next month, hope to see you there:




Blessings to you!

4 comments:

Giovana said...

Cute cards Rhonda. I smiled when I saw your Seattle card, why you may ask? I live in Yakima and here is very rural, last weekend we went to Olympia to visit my in-laws and then we stopped at IKEA in Renton, oh my!!! the traffic was crazy, LOL. For a minute I thought I was in Lima :)
Even though it was a crazy trip, I had a lot of fun!!! I can't wait to go again to IKEA and buy more stuff {wink, wink}

Have a great day!!
God bless
Giovana

Glenda J said...

Rhonda - great cards. I especially like the city scene one - fabulous colours!!!

sherry czarnecki said...

nice work rhonda, I missed that challenge, I'll have to check it ouT!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful color combination pink and white looking amazing i like it...
Plastic cards
Plastic card printing