Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Funky iPods

It's a rainy day here in Seattle (surprise, surprise!) It's actually been very nice and sunny lately and has been awhile since it rained so I'm sure this is overdue, but makes for a perfect day to stay in and stamp! While I'm working on some projects I thought I'd share a card I made for my nephew last week for his birthday:


He just turned 15 so I wasn't too sure what kind of card to make for him, but this seemed appropriate. Hope he liked it! I used a white gel pen to color in the iPods, a silver gel pen for the accents and a stardust pen for the screens.

I hope you're enjoying your week so far!

Blessings to you!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Very cool card for a teenager! Love the shimmery screens!

Anonymous said...

This is great for a teenage boy!! I love it!!

Susan N. said...

What a cute and cleaver card. It is perfect for a teenager. Love the colors. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Love this card! The shimmer really makes it...

Laura said...

Such a cute card for a teenager. Love it!