Monday, March 2, 2009

Hello Bear

Hi Everyone! Happy Monday. Did you have a nice weekend? Mine was pretty good, other than having a cold. I got to go out with my sister Saturday night. I haven't seen her in several months since she lives down in Portland, so it was a special treat for me. Sunday afternoon was nice, got to go out to lunch with my in-laws after church, then I came home and took a much needed nap!

Not a whole lot going on here stamping wise the past few days (I've been making earrings for my youngest DD) but I did make this card the other day and thought I'd share. I cut these pink polka dot PLP's up, for my class last month, and didn't have the heart to throw them away so I thought I'd put them to good use and make cards with 'em. It was tough thinking up a fun layout but worth it so I didn't have to toss them! :D


Thanks for stopping by today!

Blessings,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card. Love the button flower!

Anonymous said...

Super cute! I love the colors and this layout is perfect for scraps!