Sunday, December 30, 2007

Octopus Spring Card


Hi Everyone!  Happy Sunday!  I'm re-cooping from an All-Nighter with our Youth Group on Friday night!!  8pm to 8am!!  It was a ton of fun, but by 2pm I was ready for bed!  I took some No-Dose and a Full Throttle to keep me going!!  Did great until 5am and then I was just ready to go home for the next 3 hours!! :D  We had a blast but I'm completely sore from Broom Ball and Bowling!!  Here is a fun card I made the other day.  I was alerted to this card by a fellow LOSTie sister, Stacy, and decided to give the template a try.  So fun and easy.  The best part is that it folds flat and then opens up when pulled out of the envelope!!  The A Muse 4.25 x 4.25 notecards are the perfect size for this template too, no cutting down required!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! This is SO cute Rhonda! I love it! The colors are perfect and I love how you tied the balloons on one of the arms! This is awesome!

Michelle Clark said...

I love this. I have never seen cards like it. Great card as always.

Nancy said...

I am VERY impressed!! I'm not sure I could pull an all-nighter!! It sounds like it was fun though. This card is so unique with how it's folded. I have never seen that done before. I love how you have the octopus holding the heart balloons. That is so sweet!! Such a "happy" card....it made me smile! TFS. Have a safe & happy New Year Rhonda!!