Monday, December 10, 2007

UK~ Seattle Elzy


Happy Monday everyone!!  I hope you all had a nice weekend!  We spent ours decorating for Christmas and cleaning!  Our house is still a mess though! :D  Here's another card I made using one of the UK Elzybells images my friend Tammi gave me.  I love this girl!  Being from the Seattle area, I can so relate to her! :D  I chose to keep the card fairly simple.  I was going to add some sort of metal embellie somewhere, but couldn't figure out a good spot without making it feel like I overdid it.  Since these images are much bigger, I like to make sure the focus is kept on the image and not clutter it up too much.  I colored her in with Prismacolor Pencils and tried to blend a bit with a Copic Colorless Blender.  I think it did blend pretty well and brightened up the color, but you can still see the pencil lines a bit.  

Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

Michelle Clark said...

omg...OMG!! This is too cute. I must have that stamp. Maybe well get it over here soon, but I don't know if I can wait!

Nancy said...

Is this the cutest or what!! I can't get over how precious she is! I want her now!! I love your coloring job, I will have to try that with the Copic colorless blender & the pencils...I didn't realize that would work. TFS!!

Anonymous said...

This is SO cute!! I am loving those huge Elzybells!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

She is so adorable. I have some Elyzbells, but not the UK ones...How cute is that!! i wish they would be available here too!

Kimberly said...

OMGoodness, she is adorable. Love your card!!!!

Scrappychick said...

Super cute! I've been trying to resist the urge to order the UK Elybells...you are making it harder!!