Monday, December 3, 2007

Polar Bear Blessings


This is a little thank you note I made for all the ladies that signed up for the A Muse ribbon share on the A Muse Addicts Yahoo group.  They're just little 3x3 cards.  Tough to see in the photo, but I used my Clear Spica glitter pen for the snow under the bear and I used my red Stardust pen to glitter up the scarf a bit.  Polar Bear and blessings stamps by A Muse, Bold Snowflakes jumbo wheel by SU!  CS, scallop punch and ribbon by SU! also.  Copic Markers used:  Cool Shadow and Carmine (red).

Thanks for stopping by!!

6 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

WOW...Love those!!!! You ROCK

Nancy said...

Seriously...these are SO cute! We should be thanking you for arranging a group & all of your hard work you put into this!! THANK YOU Rhonda!

scoopy (Emily) said...

Adorable Rhonda!

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely beautiful Rhonda! So clean and pretty! Now I *need* that polar bear!!

Anonymous said...

These are really sweet, nice work.

Novell said...

Super cute, Rhonda!