Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sushi for yer birthday!

Hey there!!! Are you all excited for the A Muse May release coming out tomorrow??? I gotta get my hands on the Mainly Men clear set, the To Go Cup, Egg Nest, Bird Bath.... the list goes on!!! Can't wait!!


I thought I'd share a card I made for my friend Rachel for her birthday this past Sunday!! Happy Birthday Rach!!! :D

Supplies used:
Stamps: A Muse Sushi clear stamp set
Inks: Palette Hybrid Burnt Umber, Copics, Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, Spica Gold Glitter pen (on chopsticks)
Papers: A Muse notecard, Memory Box Sprout, Soft Sky, White
Accesories: Fire circle rhinestone brad, Primas, American Crafts Ribbon, Sponge dauber, edge distresser.

Thanks for stopping by today!!

Blessings to you,
Rhonda :D

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

Too cute, your coloring is fantastic!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Rhonda! I LOVE the colors, and those primas are perfect on here!! Hugs my friend!

Nancy said...

Gorgeous card Rhonda!! Those colors are beautiful together & that DP is SO nice!! Rachel is a lucky gal!! TFS! :)

Rachel Hope said...

Nancy is right! I am a Lucky lucky gal! I LUFF this card!!!!

Ingrid said...

This card is GORGEOUS - the best one I have seen with the sushi set. The colors are fantastic - stunning! I love it!

stampinganja said...

Cute card!
I love your blog.TFS