Friday, April 25, 2008

VMAA Disco Ball Challenge

Our 2nd challenge for the night is hosted by Geeta entitled "Disco Ball." Hey, all that glitters is "Solid Gold!" LOL!! This challenge is to use glitter, not just the easy stuff like a glitter pen or Stickles, which we all love, has to be the messy kind that gets everywhere and is still on you days after the challenge!! :D Here's my submission for this challenge:


Notecards, ribbon and stamps all by A Muse, chipboard and glitter by SU, Tsukineko Essential Glue Pad used to adhere glitter to chipboard.

Thanks for hangin out with me! I've got a few more cards to post tonight so don't go anywhere!! :D

~Rhonda :D

4 comments:

CraftyEngineer said...

Clever idea Rhonda. I love it.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! This is cool! You are so creative!!

Lori Barnett said...

I love the glitter on the chipboard. I've done that before and it's totally cool! VERY CUTE card. Maybe MORE glitter? LOL! JK

Nancy said...

This is such a unique card....very cute & creative! I like the way you used the glitter & what a fun color combo too!!