Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Coaster Mini Album

The A Muse Addicts group has a monthly challenge called Step it Up where we focus on projects that are a little more involved than just making a card. This month's challenge, posted by Michelle, is to make a Coaster Mini Album. These are so cute and simple to make. My kind of scrapbooking!

Here's what I made:




Supplies Used: A Muse stamps- Love Makes, Sundaes, Life is Good, Happy Day, Tire Swing, Lamp, Stack of Books, Blessings, Brighten My Days, Karen Foster Snap Stamps, Basic Grey Stella Ruby Collection papers, Chocolate Chip CS, Palette Hybrid Burnt Umber Ink, Memory Box Yellow Citrus chalk ink, stardust pen, A Muse stitched brown ribbon, May Arts sheer polka dot ribbon, staple, SU 1 3/8" circle punch, scalloped circle punch, Marvy Giga scalloped oval punch, SU corner rounder, Crop-a-dile, binder ring.

Happy Wednesday! Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

Tisha said...

Love this! The muted colors and the tone-on-tone stamping is just beautiful! Great job!

Anonymous said...

This came out FABULOUS!!! I love the colors you used and the A Muse stamps fit so nicely on the small pages.

You have a beautiful family!!!

I want to make one now! :)

Nancy said...

This turned out WONDERFUL Rhonda! I need to try some of these. I have a huge stack of coasters just collecting dust, LOL! I don't do any scrapbooking really, but I think I could handle these. Thanks for these beautiful inspiration!!