Friday, May 9, 2008

Teacher Gifts

Hi! Woohoo, it's Friday!!

I've got a pretty fun weekend planned: Mother's Day pampering for me tomorrow from DH and the kids (including a trip to the A Muse shop hopefully), kids staying the night with Grandma and Grandpa Saturday, KT Tunstall concert at the Moore Theater in Seattle, Church, Mother's Day celebration at my mom's, Mother's Day celebration at my MIL's and birthday celebration for my SIL too!!! Whew!! These are all fun things so I'm sure it won't seem too busy.

I thought I'd post some Teacher Appreciation gifts. We did a couple things throughout the week. The kids brought flowers one day, a store bought gift another day (personalized stuffed pig for one teacher and a Willow Tree mini Kindness plaque for another). The only things I made are these bracelets packaged in an Origami candy dish (made with SU DS papers)

and these mini notecard tins:


I think I need to prepare a little better next time so I can make a few fun and simple gifts for each day.

I just want to shout out a BIG thanks to all the teachers out there, I admire you for the devotion and kindness you show to our kids!! I know teachers don't get recognized or rewarded enough and they deserve SOOO much more for taking such good care of our kids!! Thanks for all you do!!!

Hugs and Blessings!!

6 comments:

Lori Barnett said...

This is SO NOT fair! I have not taken time to do any beading....but now I see you have and I'm gonna pout! LOL These are SO CUTE!! What great gifts. I was thinking of making my mom something for mothers day...but I'm tring to STILL finish my current project (YIKES) and don't think I'll get the time. Maybe if I got off the computer!!! ha ha ha oops! Well you gift goodies are sure to bring smiles I'm sure :)

Michelle Clark said...

WOW I love those bracelets! I am sure the teachers loved them.

Unknown said...

The bracelets are beautiful! where do you get your supplies? And, what a great idea for the rub-ons on the tin! Going to have to give that a whirl!! Thanks for sharing all your prettiness! Hope the KT Tunstell concert rocked!! Have a great Monday ;)

Anonymous said...

All your gifts look amazing and I am sure the teacher's will love them!

Nancy said...

This is such a nice teacher's gift & I'm sure they were very much appreciated! The bracelets are so cute & I just the clasps! I really like how you put together the mini notecard tins too! You are AMAZING & SO thoughtful!

Anonymous said...

You make bracelets too?? You rock girl! These are gorgeous! And the notecard tin is beautiful too! You are so thoughtful!!