Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Sunshine and Babies

Happy Wednesday! My how time flies, I have several posts to share but don't want to overwhelm you in one day, so I'm trying to break them up. I've been busy making Mother's Day and Teacher Appreciation gifts and haven't made time to post until now. These cards are kinda random, don't go together, but since I'm trying to catch up, I'm just gonna put them together.

The following card I made for a super sweet online buddy of mine, NANCY!! :D She made an adorable card on her blog with this Stamping Bella image not too long ago and graciously sent me some images so I could play with them too. I thought, what better way to play than to make a thank you card for her.


Ingredients:
Stamps- Happy Forest by Stamping Bella, Sending You Sunshine by A Muse
Inks- ? , Memories Black, Soft Sky and Copics
Papers- A Muse notecard, SU Jersey Shore DP, black, white
Misc.- May Arts? Ribbon, Lime Green, Yellow and Stardust Stickles, sponge dauber

This next card is a card I made recently for my friend Lisa who is expecting a baby within the next couple weeks!! She's the most gorgeous pregnant woman you've ever seen, tiny, petite, beautiful and glowing!! She feels huge at this point in her pregnancy, but if you were to look at her from behind, she doesn't even look pregnant.

She's not sure if she's having a boy or a girl yet, so I needed to keep the colors neutral.

Ingredients:
Stamps- SU So Many Scallops, SU Happiness BG stamp (split up), star from SU incentive set.
Inks- Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Paper- Wasabi prescored notecard, white, Saffron and Wasabi paper from Prints Pack?? :D
Misc.- Marvy Mega scallop circle punch, CM circle cutter, SU scallop circle punch, Jumbo eyelets, Sheer Creations polka dot ribbon, dimensionals, Vintage Brads, SU corner punch (for scallop border.

I hope you're all having a good week!! :D

Blessings,
Rhonda :D

5 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Oh MY!!!! I love that tree stamp!!! And what you did with it. Gorgeous card!

Nancy said...

You are such a SWEETHEART Rhonda!! I love what you did with that image & it is super sparkly IRL!! LOVE IT! I agree with Rachel.....SO GORGEOUS!! THANK YOU for this rockin' card!!

I really like all of the elements you used in the baby card for your friend Lisa! You are amazing Rhonda! So stinkin' CUTE!!

Kimberly said...

I love when you stamp, you always make such cute designs. Love both of them, especially the tree one, that is a super cute image!

Anonymous said...

These are adorable cards! That forest is too cute and the card is so sweet! And the design of the baby card is amazing! Are you going to post your Mother's Day and Teacher gifts? I hope so, I'd love to see them! Hugs!!

Sarah/WAstamper said...

Love your happy forest! Darn it - might have to add to my ever-growing Bella collection now!