Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Nordy's inspired

Hi!

I have a card to share today that was inspired from a recent Nordstrom's catalog. I was thumbing through it and came a cross some cute little pictures so I tore some out to keep in my inspiration book. Here's the inspiration pic:


And here's the card inspired by it:


It was fun to recreate that look with A Muse stamps!! :D I love how versatile these stamps are, that you can use them in so many ways to create different looks and scenes!

(All stamps, papers and ribbon used on this card are by A Muse Artstamps)

Have a wonderful week!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful card!! how i miss a real nordy's! we have one here in norfolk. but there not like the
one's in the nw.

Rachel Hope said...

Awesome use of the inspiration...I love your card!!!

I have an inspiration book...I need to pull it out and Do something :D

Dawn said...

Amazing, Rhonda, just like you!

Unknown said...

rhonda, thank you for all of your sweet comments. they really made my day:)

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Rhonda!!! Wow!! I absolutely *love* it!! :)

Victoria said...

This is a beautiful card. Isn't it fun to grab inspiration from the most ordinary everyday items, like catalogs? I guess I shouldn't be so hasty to drop them in the recycle bin as soon as they come in the house! I miss you and our regular play dates!

jenstamps said...

What a great match to your inspiration ~ love it!!!