Friday, December 5, 2008

VMAA - Bonus Challenge

Hey there! One last challenge for the night! Our bonus challenge is to make a card inspired by your favorite holiday movie. It's tough to pick a fave, but one of the funniest ones to me is Elf!



Here's what I made:



The layout came from Taylored Expressions blog, cupcake challenge number 44. I was surprised at how quickly it came together with all those layers. Layouts are always the toughest for me. If I can start with a layout in mind and know what stamps I want to use, then they'll come together easily for me. It's subtle, but I used the A Muse Cityscape stamp for the background behind the main panel.

Thanks so much for hanging out and hopefully playing along with us tonight!!

Many, many more hugs and blessings to all of you!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! That's awesome Rhonda!

Rachel Hope said...

So cute!!! Love that layout

Elena said...

This is a GREAT card! The colors are perfect and the stamps are perfect. WOW!

Michelle Clark said...

OMG this is awesome!!!

Joyce said...

LOVE this card, Rhonda! The black really makes everything "pop".

Anonymous said...

Fantastic, Rhonda! Love seeing the Cityscape in the background. TFS: Tinla

Anonymous said...

This is awesome Rhonda!! What a fun card!

Unknown said...

loved all of your cards rhonda, especially the reindeer one. love the tangled lights.

Dawn said...

Your Elf looks so cute in the city! Perfect!