Monday, December 1, 2008

Not that innocent...

Are you ready for one of my silly cards? I'm sure you'll need to be able to understand my humor to get it:


I was looking at this Yoga girl stamp wondering what I could do with her and decided that if you turn her on her side, she looks like she's slipping. Then I got to thinking, I wonder what she could slip on??? Not exactly sure why the margarita glass came to mind, but I'm thinking this works!!! One too many drinks maybe?? :D You'll have to forgive my attempt at a spill, Victoria and I decided it looks like a slug!!! LOL!! Anyway, this was a just for fun card, playing around and seeing what I could come up with!

This next card I made for Victoria cuz she got me a super sweet birthday gift!! We've gone stamp shopping together at Impress and she remembers me pointing out the Inchie goodies and saying I thought they were cute and wanted to try them but am too cheap to buy little one inch chipboards!! So, for my birthday, she gave me a GORGEOUS card and a little gift bag filled with Inchie notecards (12 Inchie Notes and notecards), Inchie papers, Inchie Squares and this adorable Lockhart cup!!! So, I made her a Thank You card using a little bit of all the goodies she gave me:


The picture is a bit blurry, but I thought I'd post it anyway. THANK YOU SO MUCH VICTORIA!!

I hope you all have a wonderful week!!! Friday night is the next A Muse Addicts Virtual stamp party (VMAA). I hope you'll be able to join us!

Blessings to you,

11 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

BWAHAHAHAHA :D Love it, but now I can't stop signing that song :D

Novell said...

Makes me thing of....
One martini,
Two martini,
Three martini,
Floor!

You are always so creative (and btw, I feel the same way as you about the Inchie boards).

Unknown said...

you're a hoot!! great card! if i encounter any "lampshades" during the holidays, i'll make sure to give them this card!:)

Michelle Clark said...

Oh I can see you slipping on a martini! I was just going through some Seattle pics...I miss you!

Dawn said...

Wow, you are such a clever girl! No one else would have thought of using that yoga girl slipping on something. Wish I had your brain!!! Nice job on the inchie card too. I have been thinking of playing with that format so much lately. Gonna have to get after it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rhonda
It has been a while since I have been able to blog hop. I am so glad to have landed here, your cards are always fun.
Have a very Merry Christmas!
Cheers,
Lori (Pinky66 at SCS)

Anonymous said...

reminds me of Brittney and her fall from grace.

jenstamps said...

This is too funny and very clever!!!

Anonymous said...

Totally funny, Rhonda! :) I love it!

Joyce said...

ha, ha! you crack me up, Rhonda! Great card.

Anonymous said...

Too funny!! You are so creative!! I love the inchie card too!!