Thursday, December 18, 2008

Winter Wonderland

Hi Everyone!! Long time no post. I have a feeling it'll be few and far between for the next couple weeks, but I'll try to pop in at least once a week to say Hi! I've had a yucky cold this past week or so and we've been snowed in!


Pretty much all week we've had off an on snow storms come through and I think there are more in the forecast this weekend or Monday. The kids have been home from school and I've been watching my neighbors kids as well. It's been a bit crazy! My youngest daughter actually got bored at one point and decided to decorate the house. She even decided to add pencil eraser toppers to the bottom of our candy canes on our tree!! Too funny!

Anyway, I have some cards to share. I made a couple more gift card holders ala Jennie!! :D




So, I have many blonde moments throughout the year and it sometimes bubbles over into my stamping. I originally did the top penguin GC Holder and thought it was so cute, but realized it's not really a penguin, it's a Chubby Bird, so I made some more and turned it into a Robin instead. I just like the color combo better on the top one. But, it's all good, no worries.

I hope you're all doing great and keeping warm. I still haven't completed my Christmas cards! I think I'm gonna go light and just send to close family and friends this year. I worry and stress myself out too much about Christmas cards and I don't think that's what it's all about! If I could I'd send one to everyone I know!

Belssings to you!

4 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Not Fair!!!! I am in Boise and have less snow that you!!!!


Cute GC Holders!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Look at all that snow! SO pretty!! I love the gift card holders too, you are inspiring me to use that cute bird! :)

Dawn said...

Beautiful pictures Rhonda! Love the gift card holder!

jenstamps said...

Those snowy pictures look so pretty but COLD!

Love the gift card holders!!!