Friday, December 5, 2008

VMAA - Home Alone

Our 4th challenge is hosted by Jennie and is inspired by the movie Home Alone.



Her challenge is to make a card that reminds you of your holidays when you were a kid. Anything that was special to you, traditions, smells, foods, gifts, people, places, anything you want! This gave me lots of options, but the thing I remember most was decorating the house and putting up mistletoe! I was fascinated with it and made a huge deal out of people standing under the mistletoe and insisted they had to be kissed!! Of course, I stood under there often begging for kisses!! :D Here's what I made:



Yes, that is supposed to be green shag carpet on the card! :D I'm so sorry my photos are all washed out tonight. Not sure what I did wrong with them.

Lots n lots of hugs and blessings!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute Rhonda. I *love* that staircase stamp!

jenn shurkus said...

omg.... sooo freakin cute ;)

Alanna Harris said...

love the mistletoe and the shag...awesome card!

scoopy (Emily) said...

Love it Rhonda!

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty and I love your story. :-)

Rachel Hope said...

Gorgeous!!!

Michelle Clark said...

Love the green shag. We had orange. Great card!!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet memory, and card. Love the mistletoe... one of my fav stamps! :)

Joyce said...

Adorable and I love the carpet! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful scene card, Rhonda! You always make such great cards with many stamps!!! Love that about you...also, love the shag;)!!!

Dana said...

Rhonda, your cards are absolutely adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Rhonda!! This is absolutely amazing! What a cute story too!! :)

Dawn said...

OMG Rhonda! Only you would think of the shag carpet. Your eye for detail is legend!