Friday, December 5, 2008

VMAA - Scrooged

Our 3rd challenge tonight is hosted by me and is based on the movie Scrooged.


The challenge is taken from the scene in the movie where the guy on stage tells Frank he's having trouble gluing the antlers on the mouse and Frank tells him to try staples!! Too funny! Your challenge is to create a card using staples somewhere on it. Here's my sample:


I thought it would be appropriate to use a mouse and a deer image on this card since the scene had to do with antlers! The sentiment is just the icing on the cupcake!! :D I decided to use these green Making Memories staples in a crisscross pattern.

I hope you're enjoying the challenges!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOW FUN is this! Love the card and love the placement of the staples!

jenn shurkus said...

your staples are waaaay cuter then mine.. *sigh*

love the card rhonda ;)

Joyce said...

so clever! This challenge was the hardest one for me!

Anonymous said...

Great idea to criss cross the staples! Wonderful card, Rhonda! TFS: Tinla

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely adorable! I *love* this layout and those stamps are so cute!! What a fun card and I loved this challenge!! :)

Dawn said...

Look at that mouse up there! Silly!