Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Hi Everyone!!

Merry Christmas to you!! I hope you're all enjoying the season and keeping warm!


I wanted to share a couple more pics of the snow we've gotten here:


This a view of our back yard. It's a tiny yard, but pretty easy to maintain!

This next pic is of my daughter with the snowman that she and a neighbor boy made. So cute!!


And this last one is a shot of all 3 of my kids outside:



It's really quite amazing for us to have so much snow and BEFORE Christmas. We don't call it an "Evergreen Christmas" here for nothing. This year we actually get to say we've had a White one!!

I wish you all the best!

Hugs and blessings!

5 comments:

Dawn said...

You have a beautiful family, Rhonda! Love the snowman too. Merry Christmas to you all!

Lori Barnett said...

love your pics :) I posted some too. Merry Christmas dear!

Giovana said...

I hope you had a really great Christmas and I wish you the best for the New Year!!!
Many blessings.

Your family pic is great and your kids are adorable.

Giovana

jenstamps said...

Love your family photo card!!! I got out of doing these when the kids got older but now I am missing it.

Anonymous said...

What sweet pictures! Your family is so cute!! And the snow looks so pretty! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! :)