Friday, December 5, 2008

VMAA - Polar Express

Hey!

Our second challenge tonight is hosted by Geeta and is inspired by the movie The Polar Express.


Her challenge is to make a Wintery card that's mostly blue and white with lots of glitter!! Here's what I made:


Not sure I got the mostly blue and white part, but I did do blue and white as the base! :D The main image is stamped on shimmery white cardstock and I made a glittery border around the main image. There's also glitter all over the snowflakes and polka dots!

Thanks for joining us tonight!

More Hugs,

8 comments:

Michelle Clark said...

Those are the first stamps I thought of for this challenge, but I didnt' have them. Love your card!

Dawn said...

Love that jingle bell! You are so good!

Anonymous said...

How sweet. I *adore* that silhouette stamp. I think you did a fabo job!

Alanna Harris said...

I love the silhouette of santa and the reindeer, and that bell is to die for!!!

Elena said...

This is such a sweet card. I love that little bell!

Joyce said...

Oooh, I love the jingle bell and ribbon!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! The little bell is a sweet finishing touch! TFS: Tinla

Anonymous said...

This is the prettiest card Rhonda! I love all of the glitter and that little bell is so sweet! Every little detail is perfect! :)